Welcome to Coin-Fraud
- Created on Thursday, 21 March 2013 17:27
By Doug Davis
- Created on Monday, 29 October 2012 08:07
(Beaumont, Texas) -- Sandwiched between receiving an award, autographing copies of his book and purchasing gold coins to fulfill his customers' orders, America's Gold Expert® , Michael Fuljenz recently was a keynote speaker at a special training course for Texas law enforcement personnel on the topic of investigating crimes involving rare coins, bullion and jewelry.
- Created on Tuesday, 23 October 2012 09:31
By John Marzulli
- Created on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 08:15
By Brian L. Cox
Arrested on Tuesday, James Coello, 47, of Chicago, today was ordered held in lieu of $250,000 bail following a joint investigation by the Cook County state’s attorney’s office and Evanston police, said authorities.
Coello, who owns and operates North Shore Coins at 1501 Chicago Avenue in Evanston, has been charged with one felony count each of theft, organizing a financial crimes enterprise and continuing a financial crimes enterprise, authorities said.
- Created on Tuesday, 02 October 2012 00:00
By Vignesh Ramachandran and NBC News
New York News | NYC Breaking News
The issue of counterfeit gold is re-emerging after a reputable merchant in Manhattan discovered he'd bought $100,000 worth of fake gold bars, WNYW reported. When merchant Ibrahim Fadl drilled into several of the gold bars he'd bought from a regular source, he discovered they were actually filled with gray tungsten.
- Warning from the Numismatic Crime Information Center: Fraudulent Bullion Purchases
- ICTA Board of Directors Member Mike Fuljenz Goes to Washington to Support the Collectible Coin Protection Act
- Nederland Man Accused Of Stealing Almost A Quarter Million Dollars In Coins From 82-Year-Old Woman
- Store Owner Kills Suspect
Spot Price (NYC)
We have 2 guests and no members online